Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nice work, I wish I had some artistic talent like you!
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

This is something I am working on right now.

Just curious. Are these commissioned pieces or do you just make what you want and sell what you can? What's the biggest piece you've ever done?
    Equipped with red and blue... and red and green!
    80% of failures are from 20% of causes
    Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
    "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
    "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Thumbs up

way cool. eye like it !!!! LOL
    thats neat looking.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks everyone

Different, but good work.

Cool Very Nice Talent

Hi there. You are very talented. They all look great, in fact the first picture of a guy with a cigar looks familiar.! I wish you all the success in your endeavors. See You around...Bob

It's posts like this one that make me sit and wish i had more of an artistic mind rather than one that only thinks in engineering and mechanical means.

Very nice work and welcome to the forums, it's people that can make stuff like that who give me inspiration to make similar things myself, but they never turn out quite as nice as other's
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Thanks guys I really apreciate the kind words. Yes i will do comissioned pieces. I have been doing some more and thought I would share them with you.

the eye finished off and another fun piece