Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Calling Alberta rig welders

If you guys want to keep me in business, and need a good set of live reels, for about the same $$ as Shell-ryn come see me.

I have a ruthless tax situation
    Last edited by cruizer; 05-19-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Are those the aluma type reels your talking about? You probably wouldn't consider trading for a set of shell-ryns would ya? Probably not eh?. Well Jeff, if I had been working lately, I'd be down your way pretty quick to pickup a set. Can you put up some pics for the guys?

Well, we call em Black Wolf reels.
    Composed of anodized heat treated Duralumin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cruizer; 05-19-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Nice, "reel" nice. Thanks for putting up pics. Think I'll slide by tomorrow w/coffee and have a look.

OXY/ACET REEL
    Anodized Duralumin construction, brass swivel mounts, unit tested to 2000 psi
    T1 core encased in Duralumin, Stainless chain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation Oxy- Acet Reels

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    OXY/ACET REEL
    Anodized Duralumin construction, brass swivel mounts, unit tested to 2000 psi
    T1 core encased in Duralumin, Stainless chain.
    Cruizer, How Much for the Oxy.-Acet. Reels ?

.............. Norm

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

If you don't mind me saying Norm, but thats a good price. I have an identical hose reel but a shell-ryn design and I paid over $500 8 years ago. I'll pm a pic of mine to you and you can see how well they stand up to the elements.

Right now they are $1800 Cad/set of 4 for anyone on this site, course they have to mention this Miller site though.
    Canadian sales + GST

Jeff

Just trying to make up the funds for the tax man, when thats over prices shoot up where they are supposed to be.
    Last edited by cruizer; 05-20-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Exclamation Oxy-Acet. Hose Reel ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone View Post
    If you don't mind me saying Norm, but thats a good price. I have an identical hose reel but a shell-ryn design and I paid over $500 8 years ago. I'll pm a pic of mine to you and you can see how well they stand up to the elements.
    Cornerstone Hi;

I recieved your message & Picture, Thanks ! The Only One I was looking at was the reel for my Oxy.- Acet. Hoses ! How many Feet of hose does it carry? The price for that one is how much again ??

............... Norm PS. Conerstone is that your Rig in the Picture? She's a Bute !!
    Last edited by nfinch86; 05-20-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Cornerstone Hi;

I recieved your message & Picture, Thanks ! The Only One I was looking at was the reel for my Oxy.- Acet. Hoses ! How many Feet of hose does it carry? The price for that one is how much again ??

............... Norm PS. Conerstone is that your Rig in the Picture? She's a Bute !!
    $450, Can hold 100' of 1/4" double hose