Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Good Going!

Clint,
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Over here, they usually side up with the renter!!! Nice to hear justice done!!! Too bad the a$$hole didn't look through the open window I see in the background, or ask you first before he freaked out!
    Glad you can make money on all his equipment
    eBay or swapmeet? It would be fun to let him find out you sold everything of his for $100, but I know you could use the money!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Clint,
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Over here, they usually side up with the renter!!! Nice to hear justice done!!! Too bad the a$$hole didn't look through the open window I see in the background, or ask you first before he freaked out!
    Glad you can make money on all his equipment
    eBay or swapmeet? It would be fun to let him find out you sold everything of his for $100, but I know you could use the money!
    Hey Bert...thought some of you would find that amusing. SC Law is pretty clear-cut when it comes to property owners collecting rent.

You actually can't see the wood and equipment through the windows because (a) the windows are so old and scratched and (b) it's so dark over in that corner without the lights on.

I eventually hope to sell it to a furniture maker locally...that way he/she can come in and see what they want and haul it off...less trouble for me.

My dad freaked out a few months ago when he came in and I'd cut a piece of Honduran Mohagany and a piece of tiger Maple to use as jigs for a little project I had going. Seems as though the 2 pieces I'd cut were worth more than the $400 little project I had going at the time... Can we say "OOPS!"?

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128

Default Oops!

I hear ya about the wood! I bought this wood motorcycle from an auction made out of all these different types of woods, they sell it on e-bay, but this one is a lot bigger. My dog was bored and decided to chew the tail lights off one morning while we were sleeping
    I'm sure a$$hole will be looking for his stuff later on. When you sell it to the furniture maker, be honest and say what happened so he knows the whole story! ('specially if he's local)...so furniture maker will know what to say when a$$hole comes wanting his stuff back.
    BTW, how's bachelorhood???
    (send me a pm if it shouldn't be discussed here!!!)
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

ROFL! Bachelorhood is going okay...talked to her today as she was standing on the ramp of the Queen Mary in NY Harbor....she was excited. I spent last night at her house and woke up on her side of the bed this morning at 5am...a little confused.

I got the bird-feeders filled up, grass mowed, laundry folded, dishes washed, coffee bought, sidewalk edged, and car washed....nothing that was on a formal "list" but stuff that should keep her happy for a bit when she returns.

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128

Thumbs up

The next morning the guy came in and freaked-the-F-out!!!
    thats too funny, its a shame but people tend to just get worse the more you let them. glad to see you put the freeloading jerk in his place. thats just crazy to be so far behind on the rent.now all ya need is a paying renter, bet that will be nice for a change.
    maybee you could get some extrs $$ as a rent inforcer from some of the other renters in the area.
    My dad freaked out a few months ago when he came in and I'd cut a piece of Honduran Mohagany and a piece of tiger Maple to use as jigs for a little project I had going. Seems as though the 2 pieces I'd cut were worth more than the $400 little project I had going at the time... Can we say "OOPS!"?
    hey tools are expensive, i guess jigs are too.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES