Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah! Even if I don't understand your language, I understand your pictures
    very well. No reason to be rude if you don't comprendo(sp)
    Nick
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    ARE WE ?????
    This is true. but I have to agree with them on the top if you want are thoughts gotta talk right.

Quote Originally Posted by m.k.swelding View Post
    This is true. but I have to agree with them on the top if you want are thoughts gotta talk right.
    That's classic
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

EPIC FAIL!!!

ROFL!!!!!

This just made the thread SO much better!

Solopripro,
    Lo siento por unos de nosotros. Ellos no tienen que leerlo si no les gusta. Por favor, bienvenidos, y llega mas fotos de tu trabajo.

Yo nunca visitaba a Guatamala, pero vivía en Colombia y México (cerca de la ciudad de México) en años pasados. La cultura de las paises americas centrales es muy interesante, y unos del mas mejor trabajo está allí.

Yo tambien, lo siento por mi español así ási. Es raro que practico estes días.

Lets see
    1. The OP is from Guatemala.
    2. He doesn't live here so why would he need to know English?
    3. This is North America Not America Get it right buddy.
    4. This is North America and WE ARE SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE English is NOT NATIVE to this land!!!!
    5. Stop being a isolationist it will only cost you money in the long run.
    6. Please don't show your true colors here, Reserve that for Minute man meetings
    7. Please take that racist crap outa here.
    8 Id like to say more but the filters will stop it
    9. Clever rack Mucho Bien
    10. Bodybagger: Excellent point!!
    11. Not only do I live (part time) near the border I work right on top of it. I've had Zero problems with the locals on either side of the border. I have had more problems with our own government trying to protect the country from these evil immigrants (sarcasm intended) Where are you going? why are you here? what's in you truck?
    Not only that I friggin work In MEXICO and they provide my company with a good deal of work. Putting money in my pocket putting food on my table. So lets just be ignorant and arrogant Shut down the border in these trying economic times and see how much farther the economy will drop. You think it's bad now?? How about not being able to get a Sony Product, Or a Toyota part for your car Hey even Chevy and Ford have plants down there so watch what you ask for.
    12. The drug problem can be solved over night. Legalize drugs and tax it like cigarettes and Alcohol. But then what would we do with all the law enforcement that have dedicated there life to fighting the drug war??? I don't know maybe save a bunch of money in annual salaries
    Last edited by kcstott; 05-06-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Because I'm pissed off at redneck ignorant crap like this
    Miller Syncrowave 200 W/Radiator 1A & water cooled torch
    Millermatic 252 on the wish list
    Bridgeport Mill W/ 2 axis CNC control
    South bend lathe 10LX40
    K.O. Lee surface grinder 6X18
    Over 20 years as a Machinist Toolmaker
    A TWO CAR garage full of tools and a fridge full of beer
    Auto shades are for rookies
    www.KLStottlemyer.com

English Major
    South bend lathe 10LX40
    www.KLStottlemyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by kcstott View Post
    Lets see
    1. The OP is from Guatemala.
    2. He doesn't live here so why would he need to know English?
    3. This is North America Not America Get it right buddy.
    4. This is North America and WE ARE SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE English is NOT NATIVE to this land!!!!
    5. Stop being a isolationist it will only cost you money in the long run.
    6. Please don't show your true colors here, Reserve that for Minute man meetings
    7. Please take that racist crap outa here.
    8 Id like to say more but the filters will stop it
    9. Clever rack Mucho Bien
    10. Bodybagger: Excellent point!!
    11. Not only do I live (part time) near the border I work right on top of it. I've had Zero problems with the locals on either side of the border. I have had more problems with our own government trying to protect the country from these evil immigrants (sarcasm intended) Where are you going? why are you here? what's in you truck?
    Not only that I friggin work In MEXICO and they provide my company with a good deal of work. Putting money in my pocket putting food on my table. So lets just be ignorant and arrogant Shut down the border in these trying economic times and see how much farther the economy will drop. You think it's bad now?? How about not being able to get a Sony Product, Or a Toyota part for your car Hey even Chevy and Ford have plants down there so watch what you ask for.
    12. The drug problem can be solved over night. Legalize drugs and tax it like cigarettes and Alcohol. But then what would we do with all the law enforcement that have dedicated there life to fighting the drug war??? I don't know maybe save a bunch of money in annual salaries
    Comming in on the third PAGE:
    Item 1, Glad he came to the site for knowlage.

Items 2-4 no comment.

Item 5, you need to get a grip, no one is asking to be aIsolationist
    Item 6, keep your liberal attitude in check. Sorry to call a Spade a Spade
    Item 7, don't see it, you probably would not know what a minute man meeting was if it hit you in the HEAD!
    Item 8, pm-mail me.
    Item 9 & 10 no comment.
    Item 11, shall we say we disagree, I won't start calling ILLIGAL a form of GOVERMENT, just a law of the land! so we see eye to eye, Laws are a self imposed form of GOVERMENT, Kinda like laws we DO NOT ENFORCE!
    Item 12, IT will just create more problems or issues that the common public has problems with, HAVE YOU A NEW DEAL CALLED MAHD, Mothers against DOPE Heads... Stick the Tax, it solves no problems when they cost more..

Just my 2 cents, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by LA Weld View Post

Items 2-4 no comment.

Item 5, you need to get a grip, no one is asking to be aIsolationist
    Ah asking someone whom doesn't even live here to speak the local language is a bit isolationist Something we in the US need to get over.

Not a liberal I'm a dyed in the wool gun carrying American that thinks a bunch of "Fill in the blank" guarding the border is about as usefull as hen crap on a pump handle. Regardless WHO ARE YOU to tell me to keep a point of view in check. I don't remember in the board rules that this was a Republican Conservative Right-wing Etc only board.

Item 7, don't see it, you probably would not know what a minute man meeting was if it hit you in the HEAD!
    Nop Wrong I know what they are and have ZERO USE for being apart of the extreme right Just about Nazi groups that claim to be patriotic. Tolerance is a quality that is rare in these days. Hold On a second Obama's at the door and he want's my guns

Item 11, shall we say we disagree, I won't start calling ILLEGAL a form of GOVERMENT, just a law of the land! so we see eye to eye, Laws are a self imposed form of GOVERMENT, Kinda like laws we DO NOT ENFORCE!
    ahhh.... you don't get it I work for a company that sends me to Mexico quite regularly. The people I work for in mexico are not illegal. Now yes the Government is screwed but it's not my country so I don't care.
    Item 12, IT will just create more problems or issues that the common public has problems with, HAVE YOU A NEW DEAL CALLED MAHD, Mothers against DOPE Heads... Stick the Tax, it solves no problems when they cost more..
    Not when you dump the budget for the DEA, cut it's work force by 75% and sell off all the equipment and gear. See you won't need DEA officers when that stuff is sold at walmart. And it will not create anymore problems then Alcohol has already created. In reality it may just thin the heard a bit. And the former officer will not be out of work due to the fact that local Law enforcement has been short handed for years they just need to relocate.

I didn't vote for Bush, Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Bush Jr, Or Obama So keep that in mind when you call some one a liberal
    Last edited by kcstott; 05-06-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    South bend lathe 10LX40
    www.KLStottlemyer.com

Your choice of words suggests a bias. The evidence indicates the OP came to the site to exchange knowledge. But maybe your agenda is better served by casting him as a freeloader.

Hope you have more of that praise left for me

Item 11, shall we say we disagree, I won't start calling ILLIGAL a form of GOVERMENT, just a law of the land! so we see eye to eye, Laws are a self imposed form of GOVERMENT, Kinda like laws we DO NOT ENFORCE!
    Glad to see you're at least not hung up on making this an English only site.

Just my 2 cents, have fun!
    As for your ideas about prohibition, it sure seems like they're not doing a very good job of teaching history in this country any more. Assuming of course that you're a native and not one of those ILLIGALs.

salud