Thanks......
    Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
    '06 12RC feeder
    Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
    Esab Multimaster 260
    Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Theft is a problem on job sites so we made a cage with door out 1in 11ga tubing covered with flattened expanded metal, lockable. Welded that to trailer.

Default i like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 1 View Post
    Here's mine.....

Im liking the army tank look. Very nice and neat.

tanks and welder are too small for me. I only use the big tanks. Air comp is sweet. Need 300 + amps for welder so big 40 is it. Eye appeal is excellent and looks good. To many decals however. I not into protection of the general public who lack common sense. I do however like shiny so this fits the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweco_tweeker View Post
    Im liking the army tank look. Very nice and neat.

Thanks.

I'm real happy with the way it's turned out so far. Only regret is that instead of bedlining just the deck and fenders I wish I had bedlined the whole thing. (outer frame and tongue)

Allen
    Big 40 Deluxe
    12RC
    WC-24
    30A

Dynasty 700

XMT 456
    Custom Cart w/the following:
    S-74DX
    Optima Pulser
    Coolmate 3
    XR Control Box
    XR Alumna Pro Python W/C

CP 302 w/22A
    MM210
    Synchrowave 180 SD

Spectrum 2050

TB 302
    12RC
    WC-24
    30A
    HF 251 D1

Dynasty 200 Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    tanks and welder are too small for me. I only use the big tanks. Air comp is sweet. Need 300 + amps for welder so big 40 is it. Eye appeal is excellent and looks good. To many decals however. I not into protection of the general public who lack common sense. I do however like shiny so this fits the bill.

The welder is too small for me as well, but I got the biggest and best I could afford at this point.

In my opinion, between the TB 302 and Big 40, there isn't a welder worth the price increase. I have a Big 40 with the Cat diesel on my truck at work and love it. If I could've swung the 11k for a Big 40, I'd have one for my own use.....maybe down the road.

As far as tanks go, after 2 hernia operations and other unpleasant "issues" in the past 4 years, I'll stick with the smaller tanks. My trailer sits way off the ground, and I'm not gonna lift a 300+ cubic foot tank that high by myself. Ten years ago, yes. After what I've been through lately, no way.

The decals were required by the head of safety where I work, and work side jobs indepentantly. I have no say really. Besides, in a world that sues at the drop of a hat, it makes sense to protect yourself to the best of your ability within reason. I also have a yellow warning beacon I must display and use when in areas on base that are populated with personnel. I also am forced to deal with portable weld screens, which is a huge PITA. But the money is great, so I really can't complain.

Welding rigs are highly personal and set up really for the owners needs and preferances. What works for one, likely won't work for another.

Allen
    Big 40 Deluxe
    12RC
    WC-24
    30A

Dynasty 700

XMT 456
    Custom Cart w/the following:
    S-74DX
    Optima Pulser
    Coolmate 3
    XR Control Box
    XR Alumna Pro Python W/C

CP 302 w/22A
    MM210
    Synchrowave 180 SD

Spectrum 2050

TB 302
    12RC
    WC-24
    30A
    HF 251 D1

Dynasty 200 Coming Soon

Default ballpeen 08

ballpeen if you have ever been in a skid loader there is a arm you pull over your head , like a safety bar on a rollacoaster this princeble might work well for you with your tanks.