Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

smkdhog Guest

Default New Member

Hey all, I've been reading for about a year. I finally broke down and bought myself a Millermatic 175, and Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 38 Plasma Cutter.
    I am a hobbiest, and enjoy tinkering with all different sorts of projects. Some of you projects have been inspiring, especially the welding carts. I just got mine about half completed. I went down and bought a 4x8 sheet of 1/2 plate, got it home and didn't know how I was going to get it out of the truck. But after a few pipe wrenches and pry bars, i got it out and set on the top of the cart. I'm telling you, that is not no light peice of steel. Its a good thing i'm done having kids. Anyway, its good to be part of the group now..

Default Welcome smkdhog

It's amazing how heavy plate is. And that's why we keep as many friends as possible. Take your time, use leverage and watch those fingers!!!

Triggerman

Welcome, some pictures of that cart would be cool.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Posting Permissions