Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Welding cart for Passport

Here is a quick cart I made from Left over office chair parts and a little flat stock. the sleds slide into the pass port side rails and the old chair hight adjustment holds the unit in place with lid open or closed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great idea. Very creative.

Nice work, man! Willing to share the step-by-step procedures on how you created it?

Pretty simple stuff realy. I just made a set of split rails out of 1" flat stock to fit into the slides on the side of the Passport case. I also used a bender to follow the curve of the case, however, one could have just welded a 90 degree stop if they wanted to. On the back I used the chairs back rest and altered it slitly to create a hook and used the slide to hold the welder in place. (this is a nice feature, as you can adjust for having the case closed or open) After that it was simply adding my casters, torch holder and cable hook.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.