Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Finally Finished 08 Dodge Rig

It is on the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is one first class job!

Thumbs up Sweet

Looks dang nice! I may have some questions for you later when I get started on mine. Very nice job

turned out very nice, I really like the color. Looks to nice to work off of.

nice. do you have any pictures of the front?
    Dylan

RED BIRD WELDING

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"

HH-140
    Crappy stick welder
    Victor supper range II
    Makita grinder
    more stuff i don't feel like listing.

Very nice. I like the hinges you used for the doors. I have seen this type before. Where did you get them. Is there a specific name for this style? I'm making a tool box and this is the style of hinge. I would like to use this kind of hinge. Did you Line-X the top or Rhino lining, or similar?
    Last edited by terracon; 04-28-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Millermatic 185 + Shopping cart .. cart
    Metabo 4 1/2" grinders.
    Milwaukee v18 cordless drills and jobsite radio!

Nice job Finney.

Now its time to make the truck pay for itself.

I have the Pipe Pro on my truck that roars at 3600 RPM. When running 1/8" 7018 on the initial strike it will ramp up to max rpm but will then kick down.

Its a little anoying and I can feel a slight difference when it kicks down.

Your Vantage running at 1800 rpm would be nice machine to have as long as the arc is equal to the Pipe pro.

migwelder05,
    Yes see attached

terracon,
    Hinges came from Northen Tool

Portable Welder,
    Thanks for the kind words, I personaly would rather have the PipePro but the difference in price is too much. I am supposed to get a Pro 300 next month to try out. It is around the same price as the Vantage.
    Attached Images Attached Images