Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

wife showed this one to me, i didnt think it was on the pc. so here is my family. (ugliest thing ever is a welder with his hood up, or not on)lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Well, you're right! The GIRLS are cute
    Oh darn...now I see a pic of you...just got that big job....
    ohhh!!!!! you youn'uns are outdoing me!!!!!!
    I'm gonna get my cane and swat you silly......
    thanks for the pics
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by welder_one View Post
    wife showed this one to me, i didnt think it was on the pc. so here is my family. (ugliest thing ever is a welder with his hood up, or not on)lol

Nice looking family you have there, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by KBar View Post
    My youngest just had her third child and her oldest is ready to drive

Only seems like yesterday

now I don't feel old............... Congrats on new grandchild, I can't wait till its my turn for them
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Quote Originally Posted by HMW View Post
    now I don't feel old............... Congrats on new grandchild, I can't wait till its my turn for them
    Thanks and oh yes you can wait, believe me but they are a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol

Talking

a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol
    you are a sick man.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KBar View Post
    Thanks and oh yes you can wait, believe me but they are a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol
    You'r kids must hate you after you give them there little ones back after they visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    just got that big job....
    ohhh!!!!! you youn'uns are outdoing me!!!!!!
    I'm gonna get my cane and swat you silly......
    thanks for the pics
    you know, i was once told that the only thing experience has to fear, is the strength and bullheadedness of youth...
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

the only thing experience has to fear, is the strength and bullheadedness of youth...
    VERY well put!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
    You'r kids must hate you after you give them there little ones back after they visit.
    LOL, its called payback from when they were little. It is all in fun though. Kids have to have candy now and again, its all part of growing up

Spoil em rotten I say, they are only young for so long.