Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMG, you must have nerves of steel, letting your daughter play on the drums. I got the shakes when mine mentioned any kind of musical instrument.

this would be the most disruptive force in our house.
    i took it this morning wile getting ready to go out to work on the roof. needless to say i needed his boots and hat.
    i'll have to dig up some other pic's of the family.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by KBar View Post
    OMG, you must have nerves of steel, letting your daughter play on the drums. I got the shakes when mine mentioned any kind of musical instrument.
    you would think that, but we are all musicians in this house. so, she comes by it honestly.. and besides, daddy gets to pick the time when she does play around on those...lol
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    this would be the most disruptive force in our house.
    i took it this morning wile getting ready to go out to work on the roof. needless to say i needed his boots and hat.
    i'll have to dig up some other pic's of the family.
    Thats one awesome helper you got there I rememeber when mine were that little, now we're building him a house..........wow time flys
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Hey Clint! You forgot to smile!!!!
    I was hoping that someone would start a thread with pics of ourselves and family! WelderOne, 1st two pics had themselves in it also! How 'bout you guys???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

i can hardly believe his brother is about to start the 3rd grade. man they do get big fast on ya.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    i can hardly believe his brother is about to start the 3rd grade. man they do get big fast on ya.

hey, My youngest is a senoir in high school this year. Hard to believe
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

luckilie we have 2 digital camera's so we take a lot of pic's. so atleast we will still have pic's of them when small.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by HMW View Post
    hey, My youngest is a senoir in high school this year. Hard to believe
    My youngest just had her third child and her oldest is ready to drive

Only seems like yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Hey Clint! You forgot to smile!!!!
    I was hoping that someone would start a thread with pics of ourselves and family! WelderOne, 1st two pics had themselves in it also! How 'bout you guys???
    i am a little camera shy, you know the ugliest thing there ever was is a welder with his hood up...lol the only pic of myself that i have on this pc is one that my wife took while i had my hood up...lol...doing some fit up on a small job. since you insisted i will post it. i'll also dig and see if i cant find one of my family together
    Attached Images Attached Images
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com