Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

may i suggest you google the tractor model and copy the OEM style for your forks.
    keep on mind that putting the forks on to the bucket will ad to the leverage point decreasing your lifting capacity.
    TB 325
    TB 302
    dynasty 200sd
    spoolmatic 30a/wc24
    suitcase x-treme 12vs
    miller 211
    evolution rage 2

Quote Originally Posted by vin-man welding View Post
    may i suggest you google the tractor model and copy the OEM style for your forks.
    keep on mind that putting the forks on to the bucket will ad to the leverage point decreasing your lifting capacity.
    Good point, done that this PM, appears Massey uses all after markets. Some similar to griff01 and gda suggestions. appreciate the inputs.

if it was me I would just look for a set of used ones at a scrap yard

Quote Originally Posted by m.k.swelding View Post
    if it was me I would just look for a set of used ones at a scrap yard
    M.K.

Good point, logical, common sense. However, it takes all the fun out of the fab/welding

I might have posted these before, but here goes. Made from 2 in. channel and 1 1/2 angle. Channel on top angle on the bottom. 2- 3/8 bolts per side bolted from the bottom of the bucket. Hope it helps . I have a TC33 NH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gus203 View Post
    I might have posted these before, but here goes. Made from 2 in. channel and 1 1/2 angle. Channel on top angle on the bottom. 2- 3/8 bolts per side bolted from the bottom of the bucket. Hope it helps . I have a TC33 NH
    Thanks Gus. Appears you have the angle running under the bucket for support and a place to bolt the forks. Correct? Practical and straight forward. I'll show these to my friend and have him verify if he wants this type or a set that clamps on like gda's for width adjustments. I guess one could always drill more holes.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the compliment, They have moved some good sized loads of logs. I know the limits of the FEL on my little tractor and would rather not over do it. That was the main reason for not over building the forks. Glad to help.