Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I only had a 1/10th of the knowledge some of you guys have.

J.T.Frick

That's some slick use of a winch to build a useful tool... Great job.

I'm going to study it some more to figure out the design,but you need to draw that up and sell plans. Very interesting design,everyone is always looking for a tube bender built on a shoestring. Impressive use of what you had to work with.

I assume you can change dies for larger size tubes..... How large a tube do you think you could bend with it?

Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Default Very Cool

Nice job. Any plans for you tube pics?

Having just bent up a roll cage out of 1.5 x .120 DOM tubing with much grunting, what is the largest tubing you have bent? I have a Dodge Turbo Diesel 4 x 4 with a Warn 8000 lb portable winch that I could use if I am EVER foolish enough to do this again. Wonderful rig!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.