Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Anyone heard of a Lincoln Mobiflex 22m?

How much is one worth, where do I get information about it? I tried lincoln web site and I couldn't find any info on it.

Long story short, I am thinking of buying a used one, but want to know what i am getting. It is suppose to remove fumes and dust from your work area.

I can find plenty of info on other mobiflex models, but not this one for some reason. This kind of has me spooked a little.

Thanks

Never heard of a 22M, sure its not a 200M?

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Never heard of a 22M, sure its not a 200M?
    I have not seen this in person yet. I will probably go look at it soon. I called and he looked again. It definatly says 22m for the model.

Maybe it was made for another firm and just called it a different #. Never the less it's basically just a shop vac with an ionizer, so no worries

Thanks for the reply! Any idea what a used one is worth. He is asking $500.00 and it is missing the hose

Quote Originally Posted by bullet280 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Any idea what a used one is worth. He is asking $500.00 and it is missing the hose
    I use rubber accordian exhaust hose when fixing them, about $100 bucks for 20'. Offer him $300 and go from there.