Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default pipe welder new to site. Pics of rig

Hey all welders. Im new to the site and was wondering if anyone knows of any jobs in Arizona? Im going to try posting some pics of my rig. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 dodge 3500 cummins

Any truck with stacks in the bed is worth of a post! Got your BBQ grill there and all! Really like the oxy bottle rack. Anything with treadplate is a go. Excellent fab job on the bed, update with some pics after you get it painted. If I lived in AZ I would come by just to hear that thing.

You might check with Northern Pipeline or Arizona Pipeline. They both contract work with my company, Southwest Gas. They have offices in Phoenix and NPL also has one in Tucson.
    You would have to pass a weld qualification test based on the API 1104, a 12" butt and 12" branch with both Cellulose rod (6010) and Low Hydrogen (7018).
    Last edited by nocheepgas; 04-07-2009 at 09:01 PM.
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Default "Stacks of Dimes"

I've seen your rig on the road, down in SE Az, recognized the pipes. Might check with the power plant down by Willcox off of US 191, they were doing some work down there earlier this year. Seen rigs up by Toltec Rd, don't know if the "salt caverns" are started or done yet, but that's with El Paso Nat Gas (SW Gas).

Next time I see your rig, I'll honk

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Default work in az

Quote Originally Posted by nocheepgas View Post
    You might check with Northern Pipeline or Arizona Pipeline. They both contract work with my company, Southwest Gas. They have offices in Phoenix and NPL also has one in Tucson.
    You would have to pass a weld qualification test based on the API 1104, a 12" butt and 12" branch with both Cellulose rod (6010) and Low Hydrogen (7018).
    Thanks for the help. No prob certing butt and branch.
    2007 dodge 3500 cummins