Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It is about 1/2 inch off the ground. Once it is welded up with the punch channel I have not notice sag. I have a couple large section over 6' that has minimal sag.

What would be the problem with geting a piece of C chanel and taking it to a fabrication shop an have them put it on an iron worker to punch square holes in it, would it still sag?

Quote Originally Posted by metalmeltr View Post
    What would be the problem with geting a piece of C chanel and taking it to a fabrication shop an have them put it on an iron worker to punch square holes in it, would it still sag?
    No problem just the price you get from king is hard to beet.
    I never thought about sag, so I went out and check my largest section that has no ground contact. It is 102" and in the middle it does have a 1/2 in sag after 8 years. It is not noticeable by your eye. You can not go wrong with King ,www.kingmetals.com. Order a parts book and a great Idea/design book.
    Last edited by smooth72; 04-16-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.