Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm glad to see that when it's close you give the order to your LWS. I don't blame ya one bit for wanting to save $300. I wish everyone would remember that when the chips are down and your machine breaks down it's gonna be your LWS that gets you back up and running not the internet or the big box stores. We will offer the customer's that buy the equipment from us free use of a machine for the duration of the repair if it's under warranty. Out of warranty we charge 1 days rental for the duration of the repair. Once you inform a customer of that we generally get the order unles we are way out of line.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

Darn jwsrep! I wish our customer service was as good as yours!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Oh sorry....I have a Hypertherm G31000. Us it to cut mostly (1/4 - 1/2" for practice so far) but had to cut up a bunch of 1 1/4" thick I-beam. Worked wonderfully thank G*d, as it was VERY thick with rust! Gonna use it a lot for 1/4" aluminum, used it once for that = butter
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Thats a good deal on the warranty thing you have. its the same with everything, I try to buy local when I can. hey, we all feed each other
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

I think we are gonna go with the Spectrum 375 X-treme. Not too expensive but seems to have enough power for what we need. And it's so tiny that our guys will have no problem taking it out on the hill if they need to. thanks for the suggestions.
    Welders do it hotter!!
    www.Munsonworks.com