Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default ACE Hardware

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    you have mentioned the little tooth brush sized ones before, where do you get them ?? all i have seen is steel no S.Steel ones.
    James, I got two of them yesterday from my ACE Hardware....they're made by Forney (at least the ones I got are). I also picked up a little one and a big one (8.5" overall length) that have copper/zinc bristles....haven't tried them on anything yet....they might be designed for copper/plumbers but I'll see how they work on other stuff.
    ~Clint

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128

Cool thanks guy's

HMW
    thanks, I bookmarked them, if i cant get them localy i'll order some.
    thanks
    BWS29128
    i have seen the brass ones, just not the SS ones. i'll check my ACE tomarow.
    thanks.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

yeah, I have a few of the small ss ones I got from my lws.
    Hey, HMW, a boat repair shop out here has a HUGE sign by his front door, that goes something like:

Hourly rate: $65.00/hr
    Hourly rate with you watching $85/hr
    Hourly rate with you asking questions $120/hr
    Mobile service $400/hr
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Bert,

Why's he working so cheap?

I saw the sign 10 years ago. He's still in business
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I want to reply to the sign issue, but I'm going to do it in another post.

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128