Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm just joking about the whole argon thing Thought I would get some cool replies!!! I HAVE seen the watercooled one like you said though!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm just joking about the whole argon thing. . . Thought I would get some cool replies!!! . . . I HAVE seen the watercooled one like you said though!
    Bert - You cleaned that one up just in time! I was about to say that I couldn't get a decent arc when I hooked my Acetylene tank to my Dynasty.

Argon wouldn't cool the CPU by itself . . . it would take a heat pump hookup, which would be a lot more trouble to make than one of the water coolers. Most of the Overclocker sites have plans for water coolers. Some of them would make Rube Goldberg drool.

Joe

Yeah, I was going to wait a whole day before I said I was joking, but thought better of it
    "I was about to say that I couldn't get a decent arc when I hooked my Acetylene tank to my Dynasty."
    THAT'S a good one
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    its kinda hard to explain when you cant type it to show or it goes away.
    I should have thought of this when I first posted it, but as usual I was up surfing the net way too late at night when the brain wasn't fully functional.

This:

HTML Code:
    [URL="http://www.arc1weldsafe.com/weldingmachines.htm"]ArcOne[/URL]
    will give you this:

ArcOne

Hope this explanation clears it up. Assuming, of course, that certain people haven't been sniffing too much argon gas

jonnymag,that should do it even with a little argon sniffing going on.
    thanks but i left the " " out of my link and it worked . should it be in there ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

thanks John!
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    jonnymag,that should do it even with a little argon sniffing going on.
    thanks but i left the " " out of my link and it worked . should it be in there ??
    The usual method is to use " ". I think the board probably allows for a certain amount of variation in some things. But I notice it doesn't allow for variations in others.

cool thanks.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES