Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

just like jonnymag said.
    then the name you want it to apear as

hard to do it so you can see it but if you had a pic posted on a hosting site you could set a link and call it a car showing only car as the link. i'll do one then take a screen shot because as soon as i hit submit reply the site changes the code into the link

arc one

i forgott the = in my pic,
    i think that will do it i just want arc one to show up insted of the hole link i copy and paisted above. just do it like jonnymag said taking out all the spaces and the " " if you look at the screen shot i loaded the url code is over lined in green the copy and paist address is in red and the word i want to show as the link is in blue. keep in mind there are no spaces its all in one long line with no spaces.
    hope that helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fun4now; 08-19-2007 at 03:24 PM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

here try this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

thanks James!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

no problem its kinda hard to explain when you cant type it to show or it goes away.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

im still trying to figure out where to plug in my argon bottle on my computer lol

im still trying to figure out where to plug in my argon bottle on my computer lol
    if you figure out how to refill the tank that way let me know. its a long drive for a refill for me.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

No joking! I have a friend that uses argon to cool his computer. small, small mist, He has a 4GB processor and 3 fans weren't doing it. Works GREAT now. Been 1 year that he has it that way!!!
    I'm not late...

he should just build a water cooler for the processor. would be much cheaper in the long run. not hard to do. i'll see if i can find the book it was in in my old computer school books. when i first saw it all i could think is, man i would not want to spring a leak. i just got a fan cooled heat sink for my processor, mostly cuzz it looked really cool. i had it over clocked for a wile but didn't really need it that way. so cooling was not really a problem.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Yeah, he's a MAJOR gamer, so his processor is always running hot!!!
    I'm not late...

you might ask him if he has considerd water cooling. i cant see him hooking it up to argon and not knowing about water cooling but i would be interested in hearing why he didnt go water cooled ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES