Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

because their votes actually count and they are more likely to be WELDERS.
    so dose that mean you don't do any welding at home ?? not even silly little artsy fartsy stuff for around the house ?? like planter holders and stuff. i cant imagine taking a basic welding class and not getting all excited about all the cool stuff you could do with welding at home.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Owning a welder

I might want to have a welder someday, for like you say, artsy fartsy stuff, but even with an employee discount, it's a signifigant amount of $$$.

It is exciting, especially when I look at the idea gallery... Ah well... I think I already have enough various unfinished projects at home anyway!

Someday we plan to pick up a TIG as when we're old and retired, the plan is to build an airplane! A person can't live so close to Oshkosh and NOT own one! That should be an interesting project...

Airplane huh? COOL! I'll send you some 1x3" plates to practice on!!!
    When you get those done, you should be good to put your life in thour hands
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

if you are planing to build an air plane.......you might want to get started practicing soon.
    just gotta put a little in a welding fund jar whenever you can, took me a little over 3 years for my TIG.:
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES