I'm using a dynasty 200 which has a four-prong power plug with a central neutral pin in the middle of the four prongs. Just a twist and turn type plug.

I'm looking for an adapter that will go to a standard 3-prong outlet (220). Just for a short bit of welding, so I'd rather not rewire another plug.

Does anyone know where to find one of these?