Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

THAT`S SCARY they shouldn`t even call that a weld

Inferno Forge

Chris

OMG!!! ****, they call that professional quality work down here.
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.

the realy scary partis he thinks its so great he wants to show it off, just think what the ones he dosent show off look like.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    the realy scary partis he thinks its so great he wants to show it off, just think what the ones he dosent show off look like.
    now thats SCARY

Inferno Forge

Chris

WOW Looks like that guy got his welding skills out of a pack of double bubble or hubba bubba or something.

are you shore its welding?? it might be hubba bubba
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    are you shore its welding?? it might be hubba bubba
    Expandable foam was my first reaction.

those are some fine welding skills, think im going to ask for a raise tommorow.

Default welds on bronco

nop amount of paint is going to fix that clump of pigeon ****,i wouldnt let anyone i cared about ride in that.It looks like a rollcage bar?that will probably snap right off when they need it most( in a roll over).I have a good friend who is in the restaurant business and he cheaped out and welded a gated rail around the sidewalk to make an area for people to sit and hacve dinner,well he welded everything cold with little or no penetration, until one of his customers leaned on it and ended up lying on the sidewalk ,then he called me to fix it.I made him teaar it all down and ordered new material because i wouldnt have gotten any penetration through all the gunk he had already built up on top,needless to say i told him i wouldnt sell food if he would stay away from welding stuff.(he is still in court ,customer is trying to sue him)wonder if he still thinks he saved a buck by not doing it right in the first place?

biggest concern i would have about that cage is its going to snap and leave sharp open ended pipes sticking all over the place in a role over. if you were lucky you would get thrown clear, did i say lucky.
    bummer about the rail, i'm guessing you told him not to do it himself in the first place right. i don't think he saved much $$ after all. having a business you would think he would know better, would he buy week old fish from a street vendor to save $$ . probably not, so why risk the customers safety with a shoddy rail weld???? its unreal the things people do to save a $.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES