Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Even more scary stuff to look at.

I saw this over on another welding forum and had to share this with you guys.
    I think the owner of this Bronco never heard the words "safety first". Dave

fun4now, James you don't have to worry about taking criticism for your stick welds. After seeing these welds, you are gonna say "Hey mine look pretty good don't they"

Just messin with you, looks like your starting to get the hang of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Aw man! You beat me to it!
    I saw this the other day.....No words to describe

EDIT: At least he had safety in mind (notice the fire extinguisher; HA!)
    Last edited by dabeldesign; 08-16-2007 at 10:51 PM.

I saw these when they were posted on Welding Web.

I still can't believe the things that people attempt to make when they have no idea how it should be done.

...and most of the time they think that they might be the only ones to get hurt if something like that fails. That is if they even think that far ahead!!

- Paul
    The only stupid question is the one that never got asked.

Lord have mercy!! Somebody teach that boy how to weld.....or buy him a grinder!
    Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
    '06 12RC feeder
    Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
    Esab Multimaster 260
    Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Unfortunately, those are the types of people who won't spend the money for someone to weld it for them. Problem, is they'll break down on the highway and kill someone else....
    thanks for the pics Dave...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

man them are some purdyyyy looking welds.
    hh 187.:
    powcon 300 st
    cheap chinese plasma cutter
    miller diversion :

A little paint would have went along way
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Cool Not Bad for 30 seconds of welding school.

Hey dabar, Remember that guy that came into your shop looking for a job?
    well I think you found some more of his work.

It is a shame to see such poor workmanship on such a classic vehicle
    I have had several of those broncos still have one, they deserve better LOL

fun4now, James you don't have to worry about taking criticism for your stick welds. After seeing these welds, you are gonna say "Hey mine look pretty good don't they"
    they do make mine look better don't they.
    thats nothing some grinding and a little bondo wont fix.
    just makes you wonder what other parts he has welded on that thing. and makes you hope he trailers it to the trail drives.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES