Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bending Brake

Default Bending Brake

Has anyone here built the bending brake in the welding projects section here on millerwelds? Just wondering how it turned out and if you'd build it again.
    Millermatic 180w/autoset
    Spoolmate 100
    Victor O & A Outfit

look on page 13 on projects titlled < a scroll bender and brake> I built one useing his pitures. I will put pics of mine on tomorrow

hi PJW

Here is a link to the bender/brake that I built. I looked at a few pics from around the site and made the best with what steel that I had. Mine is a little on the heavy side I am thinking that I want to use this bender for the sheet metal maybe up to 1/8, and build a nice press brake for making brackets and such.

http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfrie...eat=directlink

Good Luck and Please post pics when you start your build.

Here's the pictures of the bending brake.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 70

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 145