Default Ideas for a rolling welding/shop stool

Please reply with pics and any ideas for a welding/shop stool
    Garrett R. Durio
    Millermatic 180
    Dewalt 14" chop saw
    B&D 7" grinder
    Skill 4 1/2" Grinder
    www.myspace.com/garrettdurio

Bought a cheap Harbor Freight and lengthend the post to table height. Rolls just fine. My favorite place to sit when tigging...

I bought one like this for $39 at Costco. It came with casters but I like it better without them. The height is adjustable.

If you want a welding project here is a nice design from Welder_One

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...8&postcount=19
    Attached Images Attached Images

Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport

Have a HF stool but I like the GoodYear Racing stool I got at Sam's Club better - more padding for old bones

i am looking for something that is low and will get to a medium height.
    Garrett R. Durio
    Millermatic 180
    Dewalt 14" chop saw
    B&D 7" grinder
    Skill 4 1/2" Grinder
    www.myspace.com/garrettdurio

I have an old rolling office chair that I removed the back and arms from to make it a stool. the back was kinda messed up when I, ummm, freecycled it from the dumpster. Pretty much perfect for me since I can raise and lower it depending on my work height.

You can't beat free
    Millermatic 180 Auto Set

My stool is adjustable in height(16" to 22"), but 3" diameter wheels are a pain. go larger if possible. I only have three wheels on it also, so that it never rocks. So far I have been satisfied. Ray
    Ray