Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Talking welding aluminum diesel tank and mm 211

i am new here, also an inexperience welder, i plan to purchase the mm 211 soon, i hope that is the best choice, i will be welding 50% aluminum and 50% steal no more than 1/4" thick. if you want to view my project it is on my url below. advise on this would be great. i originally planned to purchase the mm 180 until i read about the mm 211, the fact that i can use it on 110 volt was a big plus.

in any case here is my question, do you know someone in Los Angeles, Ca. that can weld an aluminum diesel tank, it is a simple work of relocating the diesel sprout, the tank is brand new never put fuel on it, it would be great to find a place that can test it after a weld. or should i just do it myself? also some advice on mm 211 would be helpful.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/expedition-b...xpedition.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.