Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: branding pot

why?? are cattle rustlers and train robbers running a muck again, in 2010 LOL
    Anything you could do, I could do better.
    I can do anything better than you!
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

Retro stuff is in. Mabye it's the " new " carjacking?
    Sometimes there's no second chances.

wow... carjacking, really? lmao!!!!!
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Quote Originally Posted by stugots View Post
    why?? are cattle rustlers and train robbers running a muck again, in 2010 LOL
    Actually yes.....well don't know about the train robberies. But, cattle and horse theft is a big problem.(not so much horse either since the closing of the killer market). A 5 weight animal will bring well over a dollar a pound in todays market. Most western states have strict brand laws, so if my cattle show up at a sale barn wearing my brand, the brand inspecter is going to protect my interests if the seller can't produce a bill of sale etc. If you think branding is barberic, you should see what we do to cattle theives.

Quote Originally Posted by G3farms View Post
    Well Fred, usually when the branding is going on it is a great time to make steers out of the little bull calves. Take the calfs nuts and peel the thick layer of hide off of it and throw them on the stove, let them fry just a little and then GULP their gone

Must be a country boy thang HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewto...ght=calf+fries

Looky here if you want the real thing.

G3
    No one has so I gotta say it... If you have a whole cow, calf infront of you, what type of persons first dinning choice is it's nuts???HA HA
    Miller TrailBlazer 251NT
    Miller HF-250-1
    Miller Maxstar 150slt
    Miller ft peddles and thumb wheels
    Miller MM 212
    Lincoln power mig180c (two of)
    MM 252
    Miller Elite Dig
    Miller Pro-Hobby

This is my regersterd brand with the Department of Food and Agriculture

The little one I used to put my mark on BBQ steaks for partys, gave it a personal touch, I put my mark on just about anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fab Tech