Quote Originally Posted by Ultrachop View Post
Craig,
(I know the UPS guy pretty well and he has a tow hook on the back of his "brown truck" that I could half hitch the ground lead to and he could just tow the MM252 to Denver?? what ya think?
Yep, that'll werk fer me.
By the way you have to be the best at "quote, paste", quote, paste" around!!
Thanks! I use it just to give you a headache. =) My secret is to start small and do a lot of Preview Posts to see what each change does. The four smilie limit sure hinders the effectiveness.

No I didn't Mig the AL coupon I actually ran two 7" tig fillets without screwing up to bad--Can't afford a spool gun and besides I haven't gotten a smoke evacuator for my little shop yet (wife and the Stock market have me on a short leash!)
I thought you'd give up on TIG once you got that 252. ;-) Glad you're getting the fillets more to your liking. The stock market has been bad to me. A year ago I was set for life, social security was going to be my 'toys fund'. :-(

FK and Aerometalworker, Both you guys are a great source of information and wisdom for us "ole" Newbie tig welders and I for one am truly humbled by the art form that you guys make of this process.
I've become a student welding junkie learning from everyone willing to share.

Tim (just slightly younger then Craig!)