Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Here's the best I can do for right now guys my phone rang with more work so I just pulled over on the road and took this with my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DODGE 1 TON 6.7
    PIPEPRO 304
    TO MANY TOOLS
    JUST WELDING IN CIRCLES
    rig welders are like wheelbarrows hard to push around
    and easily upset
    go flames go

See anything in common here?

Quote Originally Posted by Coalsmoke View Post
    No worries. I agree about the deck. Looking back on it the deck was the better setup. I would have liked to have stuck the reels in the driver side cabinet and had them locked up out of sight. Being a single wheeled truck though, it was just too heavy with the SA-200 and I didn't have the money to change trucks.

So, I guess I know what to get you for Christmas now, Flitz metal polish
    Thanks Stephen, but a power polisher will do great too!

Quote Originally Posted by pipeline Dan View Post
    Here's the best I can do for right now guys my phone rang with more work so I just pulled over on the road and took this with my phone.
    WHERE"S THE CLEAN TRUCK BUDDY!!!! lol. Oh, I see what your trying to hide, a Flames flag, uhh,too bad. lol Nice looking setup Dan and good to hear your getting "The Call".

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone View Post
    WHERE"S THE CLEAN TRUCK BUDDY!!!! lol. Oh, I see what your trying to hide, a Flames flag, uhh,too bad. lol Nice looking setup Dan and good to hear your getting "The Call".
    Now come on Bob we dont even want to go there do we???
    Last edited by pipeline Dan; 03-02-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    DODGE 1 TON 6.7
    PIPEPRO 304
    TO MANY TOOLS
    JUST WELDING IN CIRCLES
    and easily upset
    go flames go

No we don't, but its just a little fun. So really now,what colour is your truck? lol And what kind of machine are you running back there?

Hey Dan, I have 7 pics or so of your MegaCab that you posted up last fall... If you want those on here (since the truck is clean LOL) let me know.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    Hey Dan, I have 7 pics or so of your MegaCab that you posted up last fall... If you want those on here (since the truck is clean LOL) let me know.
    Hey thanks Blackwolf, I added a bunch of stuff to the skid since then so I'll just use new pictures, but thanks. I do have a problem with making the pictures smaller from my camera to fit the web site gee I hope we get more pics from other guys
    DODGE 1 TON 6.7
    PIPEPRO 304
    TO MANY TOOLS
    JUST WELDING IN CIRCLES
    and easily upset
    go flames go

Jeez Jason, do you have any pics of my vacation last year? LOL Just kidding bud, but thanks again for putting mine up! I sent a wack of pics to Shane(lynx) and I bet he's building a deck on paper right now! But you know, these things do require good timing when it comes to talking to the bank manager( the Wife).So, a weekend in the mountains with a spa day for insurance will ease her nerves when you say, "Honey I want to spend $20G on a welding deck". LOL Sorry guys for going off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone View Post
    Jeez Jason, do you have any pics of my vacation last year? LOL Just kidding bud, but thanks again for putting mine up!
    Yeah, rub it in...... I KNEW I should have sent that to Dan in a PM 'cause it would sound bad. Oh well.

Can't help it, it's the truck builder in me. I have probably somwhere between 1500 and 2000 pics of welding decks, welding skids, trailer rigs, and everything in between. I like to examine the pictures and break them down by aesthetics and ergonomics to see what I would like to build in the future.

Dan's was one of the first MegaCab's I had seen with a skid, Justin Olive's is the first with a deck, and just a couple days ago, I got a few of a MegaCab w/skid from Clay that are right in line with the rest of that company's products.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.