Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked one View Post
    Have you guy's had any problem's with your deck's cracking? Oh ya and the speed kills is a myth (It's the abrupt stop that kill's!)

Hahaha! True enogh.
    No problems with cracking, as cornerstone mentioned things have come a long way. Good designs help too.
    at home:
    2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
    2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin FOR SALE
    2008 Suitcase 12RC
    Spoolmatic 30A
    WC-24
    2009 Dynasty 200DX
    2000 XMT 304
    2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Sold:MM130XP
    Sold:MM 251
    Sold:CST 280

at work:
    Invision 350MP
    Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    Retired:Shopmaster 300 with a HF-251

Quote Originally Posted by Cornerstone View Post
    Never! Aluminum mig and materials have come along way. Heck, you should see all the aluminum end dumps up here. Hey Wicked, did you give that guy a call?
    Haven't had a chance Cornerstone. Been working on a 20" line straight west of Broadmore blvd. I can see the Costco from my truck

Well,well, now I have a place to drive to and bird dog for awhile.LOL We got held off on our start day and now it's Tues. Can't wait. I'll bring Timmy's if you like, but I guess you guys on the line don't even break for a leak! LOL

Drove out your way this morning, you guys must be in some deep ditches or have camo, couldn't see hide nor hair of you. Still, I enjoyed my coffee. LOL

Default "Timmy's"

Cornerstone: Thanks for reminding me, I just ordered another can. Thank goodness for Amazon

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    Cornerstone: Thanks for reminding me, I just ordered another can. Thank goodness for Amazon

Dave
    You know Dave, it tastes waaay better at the drive thru and it's " Roll up the rim to win" time. Are you familiar with it? And to keep in line with post, I always drive my "welding rig" to Timmy's.

Default That's Interesting

You know Dave, it tastes waaay better at the drive thru and it's " Roll up the rim to win" time. Are you familiar with it? And to keep in line with post, I always drive my "welding rig" to Timmy's.
    That's a new one on me, just know about an "XL, double double." I'll have to ask Norm.

Dave

Thumbs up Roll-up the Rim !!

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    That's a new one on me, just know about an "XL, double double." I'll have to ask Norm.

Dave
    Dave Hi;
    When you go to a Tim Horton's Coffee Shop, the paper cup has a Rim on It.
    When you are finished your coffee, peel or roll-up the rim to see If you Won a Prize ! There's Free Coffee, Donuts, Muffins, or a chance to Win One of
    1000 Lap Tops, or One of 100 - $10,000.00 Prizes or One of 25,000 chances
    to Win $100. , or 35 Chances to Win a 2009 Toyota Venza, Lots of Prizes to be Won.... 31,000,000 that's 31 Million chances to Win a Prize !!

A few Northern States have Tim's Coffee Shops, So Come On Up & Win !

............. Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Drove out your way this morning, you guys must be in some deep ditches or have camo, couldn't see hide nor hair of you. Still, I enjoyed my coffee. LOL
    I'm on day's off this weekend. But if you go to the gm dealership and stand on the roof of one of their overpriced vehicle's you should be able to see the pig barrel and the the scraper. Where are you off to? Jef

Default "Roll & Win"

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Dave Hi;
    When you go to a Tim Horton's Coffee Shop, the paper cup has a Rim on It.
    When you are finished your coffee, peel or roll-up the rim to see If you Won a Prize ! There's Free Coffee, Donuts, Muffins, or a chance to Win One of
    1000 Lap Tops, or One of 100 - $10,000.00 Prizes or One of 25,000 chances
    to Win $100. , or 35 Chances to Win a 2009 Toyota Venza, Lots of Prizes to be Won.... 31,000,000 that's 31 Million chances to Win a Prize !!

A few Northern States have Tim's Coffee Shops, So Come On Up & Win !

............. Norm :
    Okay, got it now! I need a vacation.........

Dave