Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Stanchions for Autorama

A local car club that I sponsor asked me to make up some stanchions to rope off their cars for next weekend's Detroit Autorama. The club is Motown Muscle, they've got about 6 cars(twin turbo hugger orange 99 camaro, a new ford cobra jet, and a 67' dodge a-100 are a couple) that are gonna be set up, and a couple of my car and bike sculptures might be there as well
    check it out if you head to cobo next weekend!

I used disc brakes for the bases of all of them. Driveshafts made up part of 7, axles 9, and the other 6 I used square tubing and rod ends.

-Josh

Very cool!
    Cheers,
    Chris

PipePro350 SS,Pro300 SS,X-tremeVS,Dynasty200DX,MM251, SA-200 Redface,SA-200 Shorthood,SAE-300

I was down at Cobo yesterday helping with the set up, if you'll notice in the first pic on the far left you can see the Miller welding dummy wearing the protective jacket, that's where their demo is set up.

I was trying to figure out how to get out of there with the Millerwelds.com trailer....

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.