Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree with the oil. I regularly spray and wipe down my welding table top with WD 40. I do not leave a thick coating on the table, but a light spray followed by a good wipe-down with a clean rag seems to leave the surface in good condition for mig or tig welding. The WD-40 will also help remove some of the soot and residue from mig welding.

Default spray

Somtimes i use welder anti spray works allright and doesnt affect the weld
    smokin ana grinnin for 20 years
    Owner MARKS MOBILE WELDING
    trailblazer 302
    hobart suitcase mig
    miller 30a al spool gun
    laramy plastic welder
    brocco cutter
    pipe beveler
    all walter hand tools

Thats gonna be a sweet Chebby 2 when she's done. Man that IS red!

Well you guys have changed my mind and I have been spraying down the table with WD40 for the last couple of days. Just in time too, its been raining almost none stop for the last week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelMcDoogle View Post
    Here is a good one for work at home programs and whitehat internet marketing tools ; bonus gift free website and money makers at: ChaseTheGlow . Com
    What does this have to do with the question that this thread is based on and what the **** does this have to do with welding?

By bringing this thread back, Spamboy gave me the opportunity to ask about TC-11. Does anyone have any experience with it?
    http://www.tc-11.com/index.html