Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Motor Swap Mounts...just a little interesting project

This is one of my first times posting in here. I just figured I'd share a little project that I was working on with you guys. I'm more of a hobby type welder so don't be too harsh .

These mounts are for a friend who wants to do some sort of uncharted motor swap into a 91 Prelude. This is the last piece that I threw together.

Nice work, welds look really nice.

I'm sure I speak for all when I say we would be interested in seeing more pics of more projects.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Quote Originally Posted by super95awd View Post
    This is one of my first times posting in here. I just figured I'd share a little project that I was working on with you guys. I'm more of a hobby type welder so don't be too harsh .

These mounts are for a friend who wants to do some sort of uncharted motor swap into a 91 Prelude. This is the last piece that I threw together.

What is he trying to drop in a K-Series ?

Actually, it's a Type-R B18 Motor. It's been a pretty fun project so far.

I'll keep you guys updated on this project as it goes along with some more pics!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137