Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Bike tow

Threaded View

Default My Bike tow

Hi every one, First time posting. I've been reading the forum for awhile.

I'm posting pictures of a project I call UnderTow to haul my bikes around instead of a trailer and it stores on the wall out of the way in my shop.

The first few pictures are of the materials and the build.

Hope you enjoy them, please be kind I'm just a hobby welder.

David
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Learn new things every day.
    You only have so many days.

Century Mig.
    Craftsman stick.
    Miller Diversion 165 Tig
    Hobart Plasma
    HF DC Tig
    1-O/A out fit

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.