Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rather than have you guys argue over a gift card why not just send it to me

Default monte55

Can't send you the card, there was no arguing about it, she just took it! never considered giving it back, she just took it.

Flat out just took it, Oh and did I mention how she just took it. It's a good thing for her that I kinda still like her anyways. Dave

P.S. Why do you want mine, wife take yours?
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Actually she did

Default Dave, Dave, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    I get home from the shop today and find that I have received an envelope from Fed-ex addressed to ME from Miller welding. I open it up and the $50.00 gift card for making it into the finals of the welder challenge is inside, I originally thought it would be for the purchase of Miller products but it is a pre-paid Visa debit card, I can use it anywhere for just about anything I may want or need.

I thought up MY project (the firewood caddy), did the work on MY project, entered MY project, and made the finals with MY project, but somehow, somewhere, someway, I'm not sure how it happened but SHE has taken custody of the gift card and has decided WE will buy something for the house with it. I'm not sure when it happened, I'm not sure how it happened, I'm not even sure why it happened, it just did. I do all the work and she gets to enjoy it, the nerve of some people.

Dave
    This type of thing happens to me and. I suspect, a lot of your readers all the time. By the way, I'd read the fine print on that gift card if I were you. There are a lot of those gift card programs that have limitations, restrictions, etc. that operate to reduce the face amount of the card.

Congratulations on the firewood caddy.

Talking

Hmm....I wonder what OTHER mail she's opened up without you knowing???
    she didn't open it, he foolishly showed it to her. he has not been married long enough to know better yet.

HMW
    Thats really funny sounds like your married and you don't know it

i agree he is married and just doesn't know it. the roles change when you get married.

whats hers is hers and whats your's is hers, didn't you know that ??
    might just as well forget about that new welder if ya win. 8^((
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

You're going out with ex!!!

Default Still got control

Sorry to here about the card!
    I still got control of mine. I made the hammer bag stand.
    You have to get on a web site or call an 800 number to activate it. Just make the number disapear. LOL
    Actually, my wife wouldn't do that. As I would not take a gift or prize from her.
    That just is not right.
    I'm buying a outboard motor cover for my new 10HP.

Congrats to all!

I made the hammer bag stand.

thats very cool.
    i'll be making one when i get a few more hammers, i made a bag a wile ago but only have a wooden hammer i also made. you have a nice set of hammers for your's. its a good looking stand. i saved the pic for later use, thanks.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES