Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks that answers my question. Unless anyone has more to add concerning this setup.

usmcruz I can see the point on the foot petal V.S the finger control, the finger control sound useful however it would seem awkward.The Trailblazer has been first rate in every way I am glad to hear good things with the tig torch. They recommend the WP26V25RM WELDCRAFT AIRCOOLED, 200 A, 25ft W/VALVE and the 45V62 adapter which will control the shielding gas flow. I think I will go through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Metal View Post
    Thanks that answers my question. Unless anyone has more to add concerning this setup.

usmcruz I can see the point on the foot petal V.S the finger control, the finger control sound useful however it would seem awkward.The Trailblazer has been first rate in every way I am glad to hear good things with the tig torch. They recommend the WP26V25RM WELDCRAFT AIRCOOLED, 200 A, 25ft W/VALVE and the 45V62 adapter which will control the shielding gas flow. I think I will go through with it.
    How is this setup working out for you? I know it's been years but I'm looking for the same setup.
    Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak™
    Miller Dynasty® 350
    Millermatic 350P Aluminum
    Millermatic® 252
    Syncrowave 351
    Lincoln LN-25 Pro

SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS

Multimatic™ 200
    Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ w/MVP™ (Sold)
    XR-Aluma Pro Gun
    Diversion™ 180

Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™

Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 52
    Victor Oxy/Acetylene Set