Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Cylinder

Talking

Ya James, kinda like the miller roadster!

Thumbs up

wireburner, i'll be happy to turn it into a welding truck if you are willing to buy me the Trailblazer for the bed.
    i did use it for a work truck for many years when i was building houses. she carried a full load of carpentry tools, generator, air compressor, and another 2-300lbs of nail's and connectors, air hoses, extension cords and what not. i put over 400,000 miles on it like that. she earned a proper rebuild, now i just have to figure out how to pay for it. but she will get a rebuild some day. i'm seriously considering selling my Mercedes sports car (see attached) to finance the truck rebuild.
    kind of sad really. when i was working i had plenty of $$ to rebuild the truck but no time, now i have time but no $$$
    as much as i will miss the convertible the truck is really always been my favorite, the car just a status symbol or bachelors car.not bad for picking up the ladies and a great cruiser, but not much of a family car. it doesn't even have a back seat. but is a fine ride just the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Is that diesel? Trade them both and get a 69 camaro O oop thats what I want

no its a big azzed V8 that gets about 8 miles to the gal.
    but it a but load of fun to drive and breaking the wheels lose at 70 is a pice of cake. took it to 100 in low gear just to see if it would .LOL
    take the top off and its a real eye catcher.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

i would sell the car to rebuild the truck causse well thats just what i would do

Inferno Forge

Chris

that is my plan.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Wow fun, I'm shocked you haven't sold it yet!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

i have not listed it yet, kinda hard to part with old toys.
    it was my devorce present to me after wife #2.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default Wives like water

what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???
    YEAH????????????????????????????j/k

Inferno Forge

Chris