Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StillBoostin View Post
    Good run. You both back fired up top almost at the same time. Made me laugh. What track was that at? Keep the weld puddle going and most of all have some fun. Cause if you burn yourself out then whats the point. Right?

James
    lol i dont quite get what you are saying lol. But it as at Woodburn Drapstrip on Woodburn, Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by TurboIntegra42r View Post
    lol i dont quite get what you are saying lol. But it as at Woodburn Drapstrip on Woodburn, Oregon
    I think what he's saying is make sure to keep it where it's fun to do and not where it becomes a chore or a job to go racing, thus taking the fun out of it. At least that's my take on the last couple sentences.
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Nice project. Makes me want to get back on mine but I'm hoping the economy gets a little more stable first. I'd hate to try to eat car parts.

Quote Originally Posted by pro70z28 View Post
    Nice project. Makes me want to get back on mine but I'm hoping the economy gets a little more stable first. I'd hate to try to eat car parts.

haha yea i hear ya there. basically if it breaks its going to sit for awhile lol. Good thing for me though is i do all my fabrication and tuning is taken care of compliments to www.Rrevmotorsports.com

Turboglenn. Yes i understand it now that you kinda explained it lol. Yea we are going to turn it up after i get my licensing done this weekend. We will probably stop it at 700 cause i feel that is all the more i need to go 9's.

Then will leave it there for awhile until the big event battle of the imports comes around and then i will turn it up for that event. But right now 700 i think is going to be plenty to get me to my goal

You said you were a haltech dealer? Wanna be my new best friend?

lol. But seriously thinking about running a haltech on my new RX7...

Quote Originally Posted by On fire most of the time View Post
    You said you were a haltech dealer? Wanna be my new best friend?

lol. But seriously thinking about running a haltech on my new RX7...
    Sure! LOL But seriously, I am a dealer and right now with the new platinum series ECU's coming out we are doing an "unpromoted special" on the E6x, 10 and E11v2 ECU's I can get a slightly better than usually dealer pricing and i am allowed to pass that on to customers (we have strict rules as dealers as to the prices we're allowed to discount, this is to keep all dealers in a fair game with internet sales)

But i can tell you one thing... For the price of an AEM stand alone i can install and tune an E6x for you with all the bells and whistles. You buy me a plane ticket out to you ( or i'll drive if you're close) and i'll come do the install at your place if you want. Or you can drop it off with me and i'll call when it's done. Haltechs are big in the rotary game and we have a million and one base maps for everything from an N/A 12a to turbocharged 13b's and 3 rotor cars (i'm working on a 3 rotor rx right now...god what a beautifull thing to hear rev to 9k RPM )
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by turboglenn View Post
    Sure! LOL But seriously, I am a dealer and right now with the new platinum series ECU's coming out we are doing an "unpromoted special" on the E6x, 10 and E11v2 ECU's I can get a slightly better than usually dealer pricing and i am allowed to pass that on to customers (we have strict rules as dealers as to the prices we're allowed to discount, this is to keep all dealers in a fair game with internet sales)

But i can tell you one thing... For the price of an AEM stand alone i can install and tune an E6x for you with all the bells and whistles. You buy me a plane ticket out to you ( or i'll drive if you're close) and i'll come do the install at your place if you want. Or you can drop it off with me and i'll call when it's done. Haltechs are big in the rotary game and we have a million and one base maps for everything from an N/A 12a to turbocharged 13b's and 3 rotor cars (i'm working on a 3 rotor rx right now...god what a beautifull thing to hear rev to 9k RPM )

I have herd of Haltech and would reccomend them over AEM anyday of the week. Talk about unreliable pile's of you know what. AEM = Almost Engine Management

Imma send you a PM...lol.

Thumbs up

Haltech so far has the only ECU that works properly with the new Civic Si's,not even Hondata has an ECU for that car yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bigs View Post
    Haltech so far has the only ECU that works properly with the new Civic Si's,not even Hondata has an ECU for that car yet.
    Looks like I'm wrong Hondata just released FlashPro