Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

how did you get hired? i work at a welding shop in the summer but they wont let me weld anything, but maybe if knew i had my certs they would let me weld little stuff.
    Dylan

RED BIRD WELDING

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"

HH-140
    Crappy stick welder
    Victor supper range II
    Makita grinder
    more stuff i don't feel like listing.

16? man you're old!

My three children have been involved with the 4H for many many years.

You should see some of the welding projects entered into 4H competitions but kids 3,4,5 years younger than you.

Some of them were fantastic, showed a lot of skill and ingenuity.

When you live on a working farm, ingenuity is important!

You understand that you're replying to a 4 year old thread? He's really not 16 anymore.

J

Quote Originally Posted by harcosparky View Post
    16? man you're old!

My three children have been involved with the 4H for many many years.

You should see some of the welding projects entered into 4H competitions but kids 3,4,5 years younger than you.

Some of them were fantastic, showed a lot of skill and ingenuity.

When you live on a working farm, ingenuity is important!
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

Default great job

Looks really good. Keep up the good work.