Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help please

Default Help please

I `am trying to find a website that someone posted,it had only millers and they was alot cheaper , but i can`t find it i searched on here and yahoo

Inferno Forge

Chris

Cyberweld.com

thanks , but it was something else

Inferno Forge

Chris

you could try searching on www.froogle.com or www.resellerratings.com
    Dynasty 200DX
    MM252 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
    Spectrum 675

I bought my Dynasty from IOC: Indiana Oxygen Company. They're on ebay and I think they have their own site now. Cheaper than Cyberweld...

-James

Default Better price?

brwelder.com has a better price on a 375 extreme today than cyberweld.

whatever this was had all of the miller line but alot cheaper

Inferno Forge

Chris

B&R usually has the best price by a few $'s, IOC is usually within $10 of B&R. i got all my stuff from IOC (MIG and Plasma)except my BWE that i got from B&R as i thought i would give them a try, i went back to IOC for my TA-185 (TIG) but many are happy with B&R i just prefer IOC. both IOC and B&R will have the hole miller line.
    print out the sale page from whoever and take it to your local guy to see if he will match it some will some wont.
    what ya shopping for???
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    whatever this was had all of the miller line but alot cheaper
    Are you talking about this place?

http://www.miller4less.com/
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Default sudnown

has anyone used Miller4less? Their prices seem really good! Just scared of buying stuff that cost a lot of money over the internet then can't fix it later locally...Want to know if they are really reputable...
    thanks,
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time