Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Welding Cheater Lense

Is there a cheater lense built into a filter lense?

I got a cheater that fits behind the lense at
    airgas.

Quote Originally Posted by SNUNEZ
    Is there a cheater lense built into a filter lense?
    What brand is youre lens. You should have no problem if its a name brand like Miller, Optrell or Speedglass.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Wink I use.....

I use a 1.5 diopter cheater behind my BWE auto filter. There are occasions when I take it out and I can envision situations when I'd want the ability to put a stronger one in. I'm kinda glad mine is not made into the filter. Just something to think about.

Triggerman

I didnt read the question close enough. I was refering to the cheaters that fit behind the filter. If you want a perscription lens for the filter you might have to have that custom made by an optomitrist.
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Default cheater lens

hi garth here if you need a persciption lens they sell a stick on one on e-bay under (welding) its on page 48 about half way down today
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.