Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Lincoln Weld Pak 100

I've got a buddy thats gonna let me have one of these for $75 but it's not set-up for gas yet . Does anyone know what all the kit consist of to put gas on it and can I possibly buy the individual pieces as I already have a regulator and gas hose etc. ? I've seen the kits on flea bay for around $120 but hate to pay for stuff I already have .

Thumbs up Lincoln Weld-Pac 100 ??

Quote Originally Posted by Showdog75 View Post
    I've got a buddy thats gonna let me have one of these for $75 but it's not set-up for gas yet . Does anyone know what all the kit consist of to put gas on it and can I possibly buy the individual pieces as I already have a regulator and gas hose etc. ? I've seen the kits on flea bay for around $120 but hate to pay for stuff I already have .
    Showdog, Hi;

I DO NOT Think the Kit contains the Regulator or Hose,
    As far as I know it would be the internal Gas Solinoid(spelling)
    and not what you already have !!

................ Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Default weldpack 100

look at homedepo kit has all you need but the tank $100.oo. good luck I love mine.

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...et.aspx?p=7115

The Kit does come with the Reg, liner etc.

Lincoln probably has the Solenoid as a part - give them a call.

Probably just easier to buy the Kit though.
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Buy the kit, buy it online, or through a Lincoln warranty repair center, not from a distributor.

Default K610-1 MIG Conversion Kit

www.weldingsupply.com has them for $120.00, maybe one could be found cheaper? Comes with the solenoid and the rest of the needed parts.

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by Showdog75 View Post
    ok, I actually have a WP100 with the conversion.... the kit comes with the gas hose (solenoid to whip socket), gas solenoid, tank hose, regulator (NOT a ball type flowmeter), and if memory serves, a small wiring harness.

oh yeah, and the gas nozzle for the gun....
    Bobcat 225NT
    Cutmaster 52
    Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 buzz box
    Caterpillar TH63
    '07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Default WP 100 Kit !

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Showdog, Hi;

I DO NOT Think the Kit contains the Regulator or Hose,
    As far as I know it would be the internal Gas Solinoid(spelling)
    and not what you already have !!

................ Norm :
    Showdog, Sorry Man, I Was Wrong !!

........ Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

The regulator which came with the kit for my Weldpac 100 only had a gauge for the tank pressure. There was no gauge to show flow and no adjustment for that matter. I replaced it with a good flow meter (floating ball type) with adjustable flow and even though I no longer have a Weldpac 100 I still use the flow meter that I originally purchased to replace that one. I did pass the single gauge, fixed flow regulator on to the purchaser of the Weldpac 100. I did consider that regulator good backup, in case something happened to my flow meter though.
    Larry

"I feel for the man who can only spell a word one way"......Mark Twain

Lincoln AC225-S (OLD/Copper Wound)
    Lincoln Weldpac 100
    Miller Matic 180 (auto set)
    Miller Spool gun 100
    Miller Spectrum 375 Extreme
    Victor Super Range II