Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Great Cart!

Hey Smooth! I saw a picture of your cart over on SFT and used it as part of a post on taking pictures of our work. Kinda tough over there because of the low limit on picture size. Those magnetic ground clamps stuck on the side of the tank kinda threw me. I'm a newbie to welding and hadn't seen them before. I thought they were part of the tank keeper -something to keep bottles upright? The SFT guys clued me in.

I really like the way you made the tank keeper. Much more secure than a chain! Guess I'll have to add a cart like that to my project list.

Thanks again - DrBob

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob View Post
    Hey Smooth! I saw a picture of your cart over on SFT and used it as part of a post on taking pictures of our work. Kinda tough over there because of the low limit on picture size. Those magnetic ground clamps stuck on the side of the tank kinda threw me. I'm a newbie to welding and hadn't seen them before. I thought they were part of the tank keeper -something to keep bottles upright? The SFT guys clued me in.

I really like the way you made the tank keeper. Much more secure than a chain! Guess I'll have to add a cart like that to my project list.

Thanks again - DrBob
    DrBob,
    Hope you went back to my post, I posted some new pics. I am sorry for being lazy and just snapping off the shots. What is funny is that I have been a professional video producer, specializing in training programs for over 27 years. Been using Photoshop before it was called Photoshop. When you do something for a living you tend to get relax on your techniques.

DrBob,

Dumb question, what/where is SFT?

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrachop View Post
    DrBob,

Dumb question, what/where is SFT?

Tim
    Another good resource.
    www.shopfloortalk.com

Thumbs up Spoolgun 180 Lincoln

Smooth72, Hi, I asked earlier, maybe you missed it, but how's the spoolgun
    run on the Lincoln 180 ??

............. Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Smooth72, Hi, I asked earlier, maybe you missed it, but how's the spoolgun
    run on the Lincoln 180 ??

............. Norm :
    Sorry, I have not used it. I need to, when I do I will post.