Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Review winners projects

How can you go back and view the 30 project winners after you vote. It won't let me get back...........it thinks I'm trying to vote again.

Cheater!just kidding. I would try throught the link the administrater provided
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    How can you go back and view the 30 project winners after you vote. It won't let me get back...........it thinks I'm trying to vote again.
    Anybody know?

yep use the link admin gave us then enter your e-mail and you can view them all.
    you cant revote but you can see all the entrys, or did you just want to see the chosen ones ??

arrrg i cant find the thread any more the link was in.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Question

this will get you to all the projects but i dont know how to get back to the 30 choices??
    http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ound-the-home/
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

This happened last year also. Just have to remember to save them before voting. You said we can view all the entries........how. Now I don't
    mean the Idea Gallery.

Default winning projects

Yes, I think you could view the list of 30 if you try the link I gave earlier and enter your e-mail to view. If that doesn't work, I can provide a screen shot of the page?

To answer a few questions floating around about judging, we had a panel (I think there were about 8-10 people?) of Miller employees with welding backgrounds sit down to review and judge the projects based on the criteria provided. I was there and really enjoyed seeing the judges' comments and reactions. I wasn't one of the judges, but I helped to keep the judging process organized and efficient. I think it took the better part of an afternoon?

From the entries, we chose 188 of the projects to post on the idea gallery. (winners included) Those are now live http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ound-the-shop/

We're in the process of upgrading our idea gallery site. We're planning to add the capability to add ratings, a description and a spot for viewers to add comments. The individual projects should be able to be printed as well. Should be pretty nice when it's done. We haven't settled on a release date yet, I would think possibly by the end of the month?
    Last edited by Admin; 08-02-2007 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Yes, I think you could view the list of 30 if you try the link I gave earlier and enter your e-mail to view. If that doesn't work, I can provide a screen shot of the page?

From the entries, we chose 188 of the projects to post on the idea gallery. (winners included) Those are now live http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ound-the-shop/

We're in the process of upgrading our idea gallery site. We're planning to add the capability to add ratings, a description and a spot for viewers to add comments. The individual projects should be able to be printed as well. Should be pretty nice when it's done. We haven't settled on a release date yet, I would think possibly by the end of the month?
    Please send the screen shot.........nothing I do will work

Same here screen shot would be nice because I can't reach it either. Look forward to the new features
    welding...its awsome

Default Challenge Screen Shot

Challenge07.jpg

See screen shot above