Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Portable Plasma table

I needed a little portable cutting table that I could put away when I was not cutting, so I bought a piece of scrap I beam, and some scrap grate, cleaned them up, welded the grate to the I beam on the corners and center on each side, and now I have a little table .. price.. $18.00
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good and functional.

I visited your website, I really like the gate! The Thunderbird is pretty cool too.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

DARN good idea!!! THANKS!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Grest idea! Thank you. You site is great, you make wonderful stuff!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JimYoung View Post
    I needed a little portable cutting table that I could put away when I was not cutting, so I bought a piece of scrap I beam, and some scrap grate, cleaned them up, welded the grate to the I beam on the corners and center on each side, and now I have a little table .. price.. $18.00
    Jim
    How's the new plasma cutter working for you these days, Jim? You haven't blown up the bunker or cut a bunch of new holes in it have you?

~Clint

Clint Baxley
    Baxley Welding Service
    Rembert, SC 29128

Wink

good idea ,thanks

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BWS29128 View Post
    How's the new plasma cutter working for you these days, Jim? You haven't blown up the bunker or cut a bunch of new holes in it have you?

~Clint
    Doing good Clint ... cut out this fish today..
    Attached Images Attached Images