Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good to here from you Andy. How goes the schedule for race season for you.Bet that foreman you had on trailer project has grew a bit since then.
    252 Miller Mig
    180 Synchrowave
    R - 45 Milling Machine
    Kingston 1100 Lathe
    Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

It's been a little hectic but we keep on trudging along like everyone else
    My schedule for this year is a little less than last. I should be out of town only 19 times or roughly 85 days

I may even get my vacation in this year.....

My little buddy is 6 year old now. He still likes the shop. Last week we built a little "robot" out of scrap metal. He likes to draw things out and make me build them
    I'll get him under a hood soon.

A-

Default Left to Right

I Alwase go left to right for the main purpose that it stiffens the frame and also helps from from the trailer twising. I have built Many diffrent types of trailers as small as 5x10 utilty trailer to 8x50 semi log trailers and going ;eft to right is the industry standerd

A Yamaha Grizzly is 81.3" long, almost 7 feet. To get two on a trailer, you'll need 14 feet.

If you use a plywood deck, you could place 4 cross members under each of the ATV's axles for deck support. A steel deck wouldn't care.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.