Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That would be "Roy" Bertalotto..........
    RoyB
    Dartmouth, MA

http://www.rvbprecision.com

Millermatic 185 MIG
    Miller Diversion 165
    Purox W200 O/A
    Grizzly 9957 Mill
    Grizzly 4030 Metal Band Saw
    Grizzly 1050 Knife Belt Sander
    Jet 1236 Metal Lathe
    TP Blast Cabinet

Folks have asked for pictures of the plow attached to the snow-blower....

I welded a couple of 3/16" steel tabs onto the skids. Through the tabs I welded a couple of 3/8' bolts

The angle iron struts are simply bolted to the brackets. I used two nuts to keep them from vibrating off. The chain holds the plow when I push down on the handles to turn.

Buy using a different set of holes on the push struts, I can vary the angle left or right or straight ahead.

Today we had three inches of extremely heavy wet snow. The blower simply plugged up every 20 feet. The plow worked perfectly. Cleaned up the whole driveway in no time.

More pictures here:
    http://public.fotki.com/Rbertalotto/...lower-mounted/
    RoyB
    Dartmouth, MA

http://www.rvbprecision.com

Millermatic 185 MIG
    Miller Diversion 165
    Purox W200 O/A
    Grizzly 9957 Mill
    Grizzly 4030 Metal Band Saw
    Grizzly 1050 Knife Belt Sander
    Jet 1236 Metal Lathe
    TP Blast Cabinet

Yeah that snow hit here in CT too, was a pain with the snowblower. Then it started raining, oh that was fun.

Plow looks nice and from the looks of that drive way very effective.

Great idea and work, thanks for posting it.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Quote Originally Posted by rbertalotto View Post
    Folks have asked for pictures of the plow attached to the snow-blower....
    One was me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbertalotto View Post
    Today we had three inches of extremely heavy wet snow. The blower simply plugged up every 20 feet. The plow worked perfectly. Cleaned up the whole driveway in no time.
    And I was laying on a beach in Mexico for the week sucking down
    Margaritas. Darn. I missed the snow!

Frank