Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Predictions

You know, I can't even remember what it is we bet!? My guess is lunch? We're not high rollers...

Default Power-Click Subscribers

Pardon my confusion but since I am relatively new here could someone please explain to me why I oculd not go look at stuff?

What is a Power-Click subscriber? How do I subscribe?

Thanks for the help
    ~ed~

Have you ever noticed that enough is usually too much?!

To be a power click subscriber I believe to you had to be a member since at leastmay or so but I don't know for sure administrater is the best person to ask. By the way just voted and it was tuff nice projects guys
    welding...its awsome

Default Thanks for the kind words

Admin, Thanks for the ego boost,I hope everyone else feels that way. I sure could use the Millermatic 212 with Spoolgun. My little red mig just can't do what I need it to and would like to replace it, the spool gun would be a really nice feature to utilize as well. I'm hoping I get a contract with a pool cleaner supply company, I'm one of the top three in the bidding war and it will include doing a lot of aluminum work. Dave
    Last edited by dabar39; 08-01-2007 at 03:39 PM.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Well I voted, it was hard making a decision, good competition. Good luck to everyone in it
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default Subscribing to PowerClick

I think you only had to be a member since last May to -enter- the contest, you may be able to enter and vote and/or see the projects.

To get registered for PowerClick, go to www.millerwelds.com. If you scroll down, you'll see a PowerClick signup box. Just enter your e-mail and go!

Then, you'd need to go to http://www.millerwelds.com/challenge/ and enter your e-mail to vote.

If you'd like to see the gallery and the projects section, you can access that from http://www.millerwelds.com/interests/projects/

I've added 188 projects to the gallery today, although they're not live yet. There are some techinical difficulties, but I expect they will be resolved tomorrow before noon.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
    welding...its awsome