Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up 'Cactus-Citrus-Cattle-Cotton"

Lewis: That's what we're known for! The grapefruit and oranges are ripe for the pickin'! They are GOOD! For about 2 more months, then they'll get ready for blooming in April. I've lived here since 1980, didn't take me long to adjust to 70 degree weather at Xmas! We're #3 in cotton behind Texas & Calif. In fact, the City of Goodyear, Az got it's name from the tire company. At one time Goodyear owned a lot of the cotton fields around here, and that particular type was excellent in the "cording" for their bias-ply tires (obviously years ago). It's tough living here, but somebody's got to do it! Think I'll play some golf! FORE!

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Design looks good. Not that i'm going to give away my age, but even for a temporary cart you must be a lot younger than me....(knees) squatting down to the welder controls!

Quote Originally Posted by LewisCobb View Post
    Anyway, it got me to thinking - perhaps we should have an ugly cart thread to see if anyone can top this contraption.

If it works then it isn't ugly

Nice cart

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by MANTOOL View Post
    Design looks good. Not that i'm going to give away my age, but even for a temporary cart you must be a lot younger than me....(knees) squatting down to the welder controls!

Actually it's a sit-down-only affair. I sat in a chair beside it to check and I can push the buttons and twiddle the knob ok in that position. Worst case I'll re-locate it to the top surface.....I doubt I'll be doing any welding on it !

I was thinking this morning about a temporary table and will have to get some sheet of steel to plop across a couple of sawhorses or something - again - until I can actually get some skill and really weld something proper.

Hey Dave - I told my wife what the temps are in Phoenix and we might have to come visit you for say a few months Bert in Hawaii will be the next stop after that and by then it should be warm enough to come back home....

Exclamation

Hummmmmmmmmmmm: Dave in Arizona or Bert in Hawaii............

Winter in Colorado is looking pretty good about now.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.