Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice cart! I need to do that myself but mine is a syncrowave and I need to put the watercooler underneath. It's on my to do list!

Great job on the cart. Well thought out. I like your tank support being low profile. it's no fun lifting the heavy argon bottles, good handle configuration.
    Wheat Stalker

Millermatic 210
    Dynasty 200DX
    Fisher CZ-5...CZ-3D..
    Trek 5500
    1966 Amphicar

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It gives me motivation to build the mig cart. Regarding the hose will this work? Here is the link http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1674 . I would have to get a coupler to join the tow hoses together. I wonder if they have it with that 90deg angle so i can replace that entire hose. Thanks

Josh

turbo38t Guest

Email me the length you need and I'll see if I have an extra. I'll send it to ya N/C. Dave turbo38t@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by abadsvt View Post
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. It gives me motivation to build the mig cart. Regarding the hose will this work? Here is the link http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1674 . I would have to get a coupler to join the tow hoses together. I wonder if they have it with that 90deg angle so i can replace that entire hose. Thanks

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by turbo38t View Post
    Email me the length you need and I'll see if I have an extra. I'll send it to ya N/C. Dave turbo38t@gmail.com
    Hey dave just sent you an email. This is the exact reason why i love these forums. People who have never met willing to give advice or in this case willing to help me out. It is awesome!!

Josh

Very nice cart.
    What's next?
    Millermatic 135
    Dynasty 200DX

Default Cart

Very nice and very well thought out 2 THUMBS UP!!!!!
    Last edited by KC1; 01-25-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: can`t spell
    Kenny Compton
    Cuttin,Grindin, Weldin, nutten better
    KCRacecars@yahoo.com